To add money to your Ventra debit card, you can follow these steps:
- 1) Go to the Ventra website at www.ventrachicago.com.
- 2) Click on the "Manage Your Card" button located in the top-right corner of the homepage.
- 3) Log in to your account using your username and password.
- 4) Click on the "Add Value" button and select the amount you want to add.
- 5) Enter your payment information and confirm the transaction.
2) Ventra App:
- 1) Download the Ventra App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- 2) Log in to your account using your username and password.
- 3) Tap on the "Add Value" button and select the amount you want to add.
- 4) Enter your payment information and confirm the transaction.
3) Ventra Vending Machines:
- 1) Find a Ventra vending machine at a CTA bus station or participating retail location.
- 2) Tap your Ventra card on the reader and select the "Add Value" option.
- 3) Choose the amount you want to add and insert cash or a credit/debit card to complete the transaction.
4) Retail Locations:
- 1) Visit a participating retail location such as Walgreens, CVS, or Jewel-Osco.
- 2) Bring your Ventra card to the customer service desk or cashier.
- 3) Tell the staff member how much you want to add and make the payment.
It's important to note that there may be fees associated with adding money to your Ventra card, depending on the method you choose. You can check the Ventra website for a complete list of fees and charges.
Search More Ventra Information:
Where To Find The Nearest Ventra Retailer? What Stores Sell Ventra Cards? Does Walgreens, CVS & Walmart Sell Ventra Cards? What Stores Sell Ventra Cards? Where To Buy a Ventra Card & Reload It? How To Add Money to Ventra Debit Card?